Friday, March 12, 2010

Reality Check

i am the eldest sister in the family.

i have 3 younger siblings.

my sis is doin great. like really great. her life is a bless. berkat doa ibu and papa menjadi anak yang mendengar kata dan senantiasa mendahulukan keluarga. and yes, im not complaining. tumpang syukur lagi...

my lil Bro, Wiwin which is not so lil, also doing ok. dah keja, have his own income and pandai jaga my mum.

my very lil Bro, Danny Boy just completed his SPM and got his result today. alhamdulilah...

and...my dad has returned to Great Allah. i pray he got his place and resting well in Jannah. i pray for that every single day since he left us...

and now, Danny Boy is stepping anor foot ahead. he needs to get the best education for himself. tapi...Papa dah takde...

BUT Papa had prepared me and my lil Sis to share the responsible since Danny Boy entered Form1. Since then we shared the cost of his education. From school fees, tuition fee, books, uniforms semua we shared the cost. Tapi.. semua tu tak berat sangat berbanding sekarang.

Soon, Danny Boy nak masuk Uni. and god... things are not cheap! and yes Papa dah takde... the burden is on me now to ensure he got the best education for himself just like wat Papa have done for me and the rest of us in the family.

im jobless. but im not hopeless.

i know my responsibility and i will honor it and do it at my level best. i know i can rely to my other siblings but i know Papa have so much hopes on me to take care of Danny Boy. that, is a sure thing!

im hoping the best for me. for Danny Boy. and the family.

i wanna be strong, hold my head high and stride this journey right.

and i cant stop praying and asking from none and other but the Great Allah for He knows better.

Amin... Semoga segala urusan diberkati dan dipermudahkan olehNya. Insya Allah...

Al-Fatihah tuk Papa...

*tiba-tiba hati sayu lagi, airmata bergenang tak henti.. arghhh.. i miss Papa badly... :(

4 comments:

Biqque said...

al-fatihah to papa...

danny boy dapat mana? tak dpt mara/jpa/ptptn ke?

debyG! said...

baru dpt result. now applying for uni. so no scholars yet. tapi kalau dpt scholars pun the initial part u have to prepare. ptptn and other scholarship selalunya dpt after mid sem.. i have to be prepared...

ni tgh korek tabung ayam ni.. :)

Ely Hasrul said...

al fatihah utk papa

ape lagik.. charge all ur consultation fee! fee tau bukan free! asik free aje kang pecah tabung ayam tu

debyG! said...

tq skin.. ya i shud strt charging now. asik bg free advice jer. hehehe...

tabung ayam lum pecah lagi.. hehehe