Wednesday, October 13, 2010

endo..oh endo...

E N D O M E T R I O S I S! Owh how i hate u..

for the past few years, i was diagnosed with cyst in me. on the right side of ovary. now, it can be found on left side of my ovary.. and also swhere near my womb itself. adeh...

for those who knew bout my condition, they are all aware how fugly i am during early days of menstrual. for the past few months, the pain was intolerable.

so... finally after berhempas pulas menahan sakit selama 4 tahun, i am ready to get this thing in me, to be removed.

im nervous... shaken a bit.. gelabah sampan pun ya.. but if this is the cause of delay of me having lil deby or nanzo jr, i am ready to submit myself on the table and let them put the knife on me. *gulps*

so, with this post, im seeking forgiveness... to all of u. mintak maaf atas segala kesilapan.. zahir dan batin... mohon di halalkan makan minum...

and please make do'a for me...



till we meet again...

p/s wanna know more bout endo? visit here for more info...

2 comments:

Ely Hasrul said...

good luck! insya allah sume nye berjln dgn lancarrr aminn.. aku doa ko selamat bertambah sinar baru pas nih aminnn

debyG! said...

thank you skin! aku appreciate sgt.. pas aku isheat kita buat potluck lagi! hahahaha